DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Medical Packaging - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Medical Packaging Market accounted for $36.94 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $65.21 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
Factors such as the rising population, growing medical awareness especially in developing regions, growth in disposable incomes, increasing expenditure on healthcare facilities and rise in implantable devices are favoring for the market growth.
However, changing prices of raw materials is anticipated to hamper the market. Moreover, the growth in sustainable packaging solutions provides huge opportunities over the forecast period.
By application type, medical tools & equipment segment is estimated for the largest share in the market due to its wide applications in hospitals across the globe.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Medical Packaging Market, By Material
6 Global Medical Packaging Market, By Packaging Type
7 Global Medical Packaging Market, By End-User
8 Global Medical Packaging Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Amcor Limited
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Sonoco Products Company
- Technipaq Inc.
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd.
- Tekni-Plex, Inc.
- Thomas Packaging LLC.
- Steripack Contract Manufacturing
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Bemis Company
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Westrock Company
- 3M Company
- Wipak Group
- Rollprint Packaging Products, Inc
- Oliver Healthcare Packaging
- Campak Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zpq6qp/global_medical?w=4