DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Billing - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cloud Billing Market accounted for $8.13 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $48.4 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 21.9% during the forecast period.
Increasing demand for centralized & convergent billing solutions, rising demand for cloud billing in developed regions, growing demand for the billing system which requires low operation cost and capital requirement are some key factors propelling the market growth. However, time consumption and continuously changing technologies are hampering the market growth.
Based on type, cloud service billing segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period owing to the advancements in cloud technology which in turn increases demand for cloud billing. In addition, amongst end user, media and entertainment segment is witnessing a potential growth in the market due to the rising in the adoption of digital channels.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Metered Billing
- Subscription Billing
- Cloud Service Billing
- Other Types
Deployment Models Covered
- Platform as A Service (PaaS)
- Software as A Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure as A Service (IaaS)
- Telecom and Communication Service Providers
- Managed Service Providers
- Cloud Service Providers
Organization Sizes Covered
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Revenue Management
- Account Management
- Customer Management
- Other Applications
- Public Sector and Utilities
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Telecommunication and ITeS
- Other End Users
- Zuora Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
- NEC Corporation
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS)
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- CGI Group Inc
- Amdocs Inc
- Oracle Corporation
- Aria Systems, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Netcracker Technology (NEC Corporation)
- Huawei Technologies
- Cerillion PLC
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Redknee Solutions Inc.
- Asiainfo, Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jg9mtq/cloud_billing?w=4