The world's only market report produced by people with a combined 50+ years of industry service who are solely focused on orthopaedics. Orthopaedic industry veterans and newcomers alike utilize the information in the report to elevate their knowledge of the orthopaedic industry and the key dynamics affecting it; identify new customers, acquisition targets and competitors; and bolster business plans, sales plans, strategic initiatives and forecasts.
Within this report, you'll find:
- Fifty revenue and market share exhibits.
- 2017 vs. 2016 estimates for the 24 largest companies (revenue above $215 million) and their market share
- 2017 vs. 2016 estimates for the top 10 players in each market segment (joint reconstruction knee, hip, and extremities; spine; trauma; arthroscopy/soft tissue; orthobiologics) and corresponding market share
- 2017 U.S., EMEA, Asia Pacific and Rest of World revenue for the top seven companies and others
- 2017 vs. 2016 estimates for the contract manufacturing sector and market share
- 2018 through 2022 year-over-year projections for the industry as a whole, as well as each market segment
- A summary of influences that shape the industry and each market segment
- A recap of 2017 strategic activity, including acquisitions, regulatory clearances, product launches, patents, funding and studies/trials
- Lists of companies that play in each market segment and the subsegments within which they sell products
Market drivers and advice regarding the current and critical
opportunities and challenges driving the industry, as identified by
~200 orthopaedic professionals. These include:
- Additive manufacturing
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- The European Union's Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Robotics, computer-assisted surgery
- Surgeon and patient pre- and post-operation tools
- Unique device identification (UDI)
- A Contract Manufacturing chapter that details the sector's size and market forces. These companies are seen as an extension of device manufacturers' operations; therefore, they face similar market influences, including consolidation, global expansion and personnel challenges.
- Market segment introductions authored by industry surgeons and specialists to provide you with expert alternative perspectives.
- A list of companies that received their first FDA 510(k) clearances and companies that received their first 510(k) clearance in a new market segment, as well as details on the company's product and headquarter country.
- Alphatec Spine
- Anika Therapeutics
- Autocam Medical
- Corin Group
- Cretex Companies
- DePuy Synthes
- EOS imaging
- Evolutis France
- Globus Medical
- Groupe Lepine
- GS Medical
- Implantcast GmbH
- Integra Lifesciences
- KARL STORZ
- LifeNet Health
- MicroPort Orthopedics
- MTF Biologics
- NN Inc.
- Orchid Orthopedic Solutions
- RTI Surgical
- Smith & Nephew
- Waldemar Link
- Wright Medical
- Zimmer Biomet
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kcbw3m/global?w=4