DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hybrid Devices - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Hybrid Devices Market accounted for $11.5 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $79.4 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 23.9% during the forecast period.
The growth of this market is mainly driven by huge demand of devices with increased battery life and rising implementation of hybrid devices for enterprise mobility. In addition, increasing usage of touch screen technology to make navigation easier, faster and spontaneous, the lightweight nature & high convenience of hybrid devices, and technological expansions are the factors influencing the market growth. However, high price of hybrid devices and cramped keyboards are restraining the market growth.
By end-user, personal use segment dominated the global market for hybrid devices; however, IT and telecom industry is expected to exhibit promising growth over the forecast period.
North America accounted for largest share in the global hybrid devices market due to launch of Windows 10 and replacement of older PCs with new hybrid devices. However, Asia Pacific is likely to witness the fastest growth in the demand for hybrid devices over the next few years due to economic growth in emerging countries such as China, India and South Korea.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Device Types Covered:
- IT and telecom
- Personal use
- Other End users
- Less than 12 inches
- 12 inches to 15 inches
- Greater than 15 inches
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Hybrid Devices Market, By Device Type
6 Global Hybrid Devices Market, By End-user
7 Global Hybrid Devices Market, By Screen Size
8 Global Hybrid Devices Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
- Microsoft Corporation
- Acer Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- HP Enterprise Company
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc
- LG Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Dell Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hgmb2l/global_hybrid?w=4