DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Enterprise Data Management - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Enterprise Data Management Market is accounted for $68.6 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $142.67 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 11% from 2016 to 2023.
Growing demand for risk management, rising regulatory compliance and regulations, improved adoption rate of massive parallel processing architectures & columnar databases and enhanced streamline business operations are some key factors triggering the market size. However, data address validation issues and presence of data silos are some factors limiting the market growth. Moreover, exploitation of data maturity model will remain as a significant opportunity for the market growth over the forecast period.
By end-user, healthcare segment is expected to grow at a significant rate. In the healthcare industry, huge collection and management of data is involved in order to maintain the medical records of the patients for further treatment. With increase in demand for health information technology, data management has gained importance in the health care industry, which supports the market growth.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Hosted Deployment
- Data Architecture
- Data Security
- Data Quality
- Data Stewardship
- Data Standards
- Data Processes
- Data Governance
- Other Softwares
- SMBS (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises)
- Energy and Utilities
- BFSI (Banking, Financial services and Insurance)
- IT and Telecom
- Transportation and Logistics
- Other End Users
- Training and Support Services
- Operation and Maintenance Services
- Consulting Services
- Informatica Corporation
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Teradata Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Security
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Microsoft Corporation
- Cambridge Semantics Inc.
- Innovative Systems Inc
- GoldenSource Corporation
- Phasic Systems Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pbs9sk/enterprise_data?w=4