DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Micromanipulators - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Micromanipulators Market is accounted for $60.63 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $260.11 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 23.12% during the forecast period.
Increase in disposable income, rising male infertility, growing semiconductor and electronics industries in the emerging countries and technological advancements are some of the factors fueling the market growth. Growing number of fertility clinics, research institutes and fertility tourism is creating new growth opportunities for the players in the micromanipulators market.
Depending on product, electric micromanipulators witnessed the largest market share owing to increased precision in movement, growing acceptance of electric micromanipulators across multiple applications and higher accuracy. However, in terms of volume, manual micromanipulators segment led the market attributed to the high recognition of manual micromanipulators, economical cost and maximum units sold during the forecast period.
In terms of geography, North America region commanded the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to high awareness among the consumers for the adoption of these devices and huge investment in the research field.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Electric micromanipulators
- Hydraulic micromanipulators
- Manual micromanipulators
- Industrial micromanipulation
- Cell micromanipulation
- Other Applications
- Eppendorf AG
- Narishige Co. Ltd.
- Research Instruments Ltd.
- Sutter Instruments
- Sensapex Inc.
- Siskiyou Corporation
- Luigs and Neumann
- The Micromanipulator Company
- Scientifica Ltd
- Harvard Apparatus
- Marzhauser Wetzlar GmbH
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Micromanipulators Market, By Product
6 Global Micromanipulators Market, By Application
7 Global Micromanipulators Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w76g4k/micromanipulators?w=4