DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Soil Conditioners - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Soil Conditioners Market is accounted for $5.26 billion in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% to reach $11.99 billion by 2026.
Increasing awareness about soil management practices, shrinking arable land, ensuring food security, advancements in farming practices and rising demand for organic fruits, vegetables & cereals are driving the market growth.
However, low adoption rate, toxicity caused by the consumption of synthetic soil conditioners, and technical knowledge barriers are hampering the market growth.
Water-soluble soil conditioners such as hydrogels have ample market opportunity.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Other Crops
- Synthetic Soil Conditioners
- Natural Soil Conditioners
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Soil Conditioners Market, By Solubility
6 Global Soil Conditioners Market, By Crop
7 Global Soil Conditioners Market, By Type
8 Global Soil Conditioners Market, By Soil
9 Global Soil Conditioners Market, By Application
10 Global Soil Conditioners Market, By Geography
11 Key Developments
12 Company Profiling
- Adeka Corporation
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- BASF SE
- Clariant International AG
- Croda International Plc
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- Novozymes A/S
- Solvay S.A.
- Syngenta AG
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Vantage Specialty Chemicals Inc.
- Lambent Corp.
- Sichuan Bestluck Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Eurolignite Llc
- Atlas Agrobi
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94qvww/global_soil?w=4