This macroeconomic commentary on China is based on primary research. It includes macro data and property market analysis, commodities and finance sector reports each once per month and quarterly surveys of steel, and iron ore markets.
Get an early insight into what is driving changes in the economy - on-the-ground providing you with the fastest analysis.
- Commentary: The standout issue of the week, e.g. an interbank rate spike, is illustrated with data and unpacked with concise analysis.
- Focus: Macro China focuses on three main sectors that dominate the economy: property, finance, and commodities. Analysis and data is provided on one of these sectors each week.
- Data chartbook: Data on China's macro economy, such as FDI, trade, CPI, PPI, PMI, and other variables. A deeper look is taken at the data drivers for the week's focus, and explanations provided for what is thought to be driving the data.
- Trip reports and sector analysis: Analysts just back from a themed trip in the provinces will write up key findings. Investible sectors like solar or autos are frequently reviewed to see how economic conditions and policy are impacting those sectors.
More than a Subscription
- Weekly Macro Economic Report in PDF and full text email: 48 issues are published per year, with breaks for Christmas, New Year's, Chinese New Year and China's National Day (October 1st).
- The subscription offers online archives of data tables and articles sortable by category.
- Access to analysts by email. The aim is to reply to email questions from subscribers about Macro China topics within 48 hours.
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd
- China Yurun Food
Chongqing Rural Commercial Bank Co. Ltd.
- Evergrande Real Estate Group Limited
- Fortescue Metals Group Limited
- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited.
- Giant Interactive Group Inc (ADR)
- GT Advanced Tech
- Guangzhou R&F Properties Co. Ltd.
- Huadian Power International Corp. Ltd.
- Huaneng Power International Inc
- Iluka Resources
- Joy Global Inc.
- Li & Fung Limited
- MGM China Holdings Ltd
- Mindray Medical International Ltd (ADR)
- Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Limited
- Noah Holdings Limited (ADR)
- NQ Mobile Inc
- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
- PBOC, BMW, Ping An Insurance Group
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd
- Rio Tinto
- Sands China Ltd.
- Sohu.com Inc
- Spreadtrum Communications, Inc (ADR)
- Tencent Holdings Ltd
- Uralkali Group
- Zoomlion Heavy Indus. Scien. & Tech Co
For more information about this country profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8bkch2/china_primary?w=4