DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Residential Security Market by Product, by Solution, by Residential Type, by Geography - Global Market Size, Share, Development, Growth, and Demand Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The study reveals that the global residential security market is estimated to reach $60,765.2 million by 2023.
On account of significant advancement in technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), adoption of cloud based security technologies and rapid increase in demand for advanced security solutions, such as alert systems and wireless locks, the global residential security market is gaining traction.
Security cameras have been the largest market among residential security products. Further, security camera segment is expected to continue its highest revenue contribution during the forecast period.
Among various solutions, audio visual surveillance segment witnessed the highest growth in demand during 2013-2016. However, home integrated security segment is expected to lead the market with highest growth rate, during the forecast period.
- Market to Witness Fastest Growth in Asia-Pacific During the Forecast Period
- Security Camera: The Largest Residential Security Product Market
- Increase in Demand for Advanced Security Solutions Escalates the Global Market Growth
- High Competition Among Key Players in the Global Residential Security Market
- Bosch Security Systems
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Alarm.com Holdings Inc.
- Nortek Security & Control Llc
- Allegion Plc
- United Technologies Corporation
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc
- Control4 Corporation
- Godrej & Boyce MFG. Co. Ltd.
- The ADT Corporation
- Frontpoint Security Solutions
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Background
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Market Size and Forecast by Product
6. Market Size and Forecast by Solution
7. Market Size and Forecast by Residential Type
8. Market Size and Forecast by Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zj53qj/residential?w=4