DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Energy Harvesting System Market by Technology, by Component, by Application, by Geography - Global Market Size, Share, Development, Growth, and Demand Forecast, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Growing measures to reduce carbon footprints, lower dependence on fossil fuels, rising adoption of IoT and big data, and growing demand for power-efficient systems are some of the major factors driving the growth of the market.
Of all applications of energy harvesting systems, building and home automation has been contributing the highest revenue globally, with an estimated contribution of more than 35% in 2017. It is also expected to be the fastest growing category during the forecast period. This is due to rapid increase in implementation and installation of sensor-based technologies, and increase in demand for energy efficient power systems, from residential and commercial sectors.
- Europe Stands as the Largest Energy Harvesting System Market
- Rising Adoption of IoT And Big Data is the Key Growth Driver
- Emergence of Motion Energy Harvesters - A Lucrative Opportunity for Market Growth
- Energy Harvesting System Market Competitiveness
- Convergence Wireless
- Cymbet Corporation
- Powercast Corporation
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Fujitsu Limited
- ABB Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- EnOcean GmbH
- Voltree Power Inc.
- Bionic Power Inc.
- Energy Partners
- Yantra Harvest Energy Private Limited
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Background
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Global Market Size and Forecast
6. Europe Market Size and Forecast
7. North America Market Size and Forecast
8. APAC Market Size and Forecast
9. RoW Market Size and Forecast
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ftgdbg/global_energy?w=4