DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Suspension System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Suspension System Market is accounted for $55.1 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $91.68 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period.
Factors such as rising demand for luxury & comfort and regenerative suspension systems for electric & hybrid vehicles and rising vehicle fabrication are fueling the market growth. However, high expansion & implementation price of superior suspension systems affecting the growth of the market. One of the major opportunities in the market is advanced suspension systems for hybrid and electric vehicles.
By Component, air compressor is a machine that transforms power into potential energy reserved in pressurized air. By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period attributed to the increasing demand for advanced suspension systems. There is growing demand for advanced automotive suspension systems in emerging countries of Asia pacific such as India and China.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Air Compressor
- Air Spring
- Ball Joint
- Controller/Control Arms
- Leaf Spring
- Shock Dampener
- Electromagnetically Damped Suspension System
- Hydraulically/Pneumatically Damped Suspension System
- Semi-Independent/Independent Suspension System
- Double Wishbone
- Dependent Suspension System
- Macpherson Strut
- Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicle
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Suspension System Market, By Component
6 Global Suspension System Market, By Damping Type
7 Global Suspension System Market, By Architecture
8 Global Suspension System Market, By Vehicle Type
9 Global Suspension System Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Wabco Holdings Inc.
- Bose Corporation
- Thyssenkrupp AG
- Tenneco Inc.
- Schaeffler AG
- Mando Corporation
- Magneti Marelli S.P.A.
- KYB Corporation
- Continental AG
- BWI Group
- Benteler International AG
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
- LORD Corporation
- Eaton Corporation Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l64s7t/suspension?w=4