DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biopreservation - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Biopreservation Market accounted for $2.43 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $5.31 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 11.8% during the forecast period.
Rising healthcare costs, favourable government initiatives, growing application areas of bio-preservation, rising adoption of regenerative medicine, increasing R&D investments by key players & research organizations, and technological advancements are some of the factors boosting the market growth. However, huge cost of advanced techniques is one of the key factors hampering the market.
By cell provider's volume, tumor cells segment dominated the global market with largest share in 2014 due to several applications in research & development.
By product, the biopreservation equipment segment dominated the market in 2016 owing to rising demand of bio-banks and the extensive usage of refrigerators, consumables and freezers in bio-preservation. Furthermore, biopreservation media is projected to grow rapidly due to growing demand for bio banking of cells, tissues, and other materials.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Qiagen N.V.
- Biolife Solutions Inc.
- Lifeline Scientific Inc.
- Biomatrica Inc.
- Taylor-Wharton Cryogenics LLC
- Custom Biogenic Systems Inc.
- BioCision LLC
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Cesca Therapeutics Inc.
- Atlanta Biologicals Inc
- Princeton CryoTech Inc.
- VWR Corporation
- Core Dynamics Ltd
- So-Low Environmental Equipment Co. Inc.
- Labvantage Solutions Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Panasonic Corporation
- Biopreservation Media
- Biopreservation Equipment
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Human Tissue Samples
- Stem Cells
- Other Biospecimens
- Drug Discovery
- Regenerative Medicine
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC)
- CD34+ cells
- Tumor cells
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSC)
- CD19+ cells
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells (hESC)
- Other Cell Providers Volumes
- Gene Banks
- Other End Users
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xsjszd/global?w=4