DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Environmental Disinfection Robot Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Environmental Disinfection Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising investments in robotics and growing pressure from the government for improvement of healthcare facilities and infrastructure.
Depending on Technology, market is divided into HPV technology and UV-C technology.
Based on End User, market is classified into factory, hospital, entertainment and other end users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- The Clorox Company
- Tru-D SmartUVC
- Infection Prevention Technologies
- UVC Cleaning Systems
- Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP)
- Blue Ocean Robotics
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Environmental Disinfection Robot Market, By Technology
5 Environmental Disinfection Robot Market, By End-User
6 Environmental Disinfection Robot Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jl534m/environmental?w=4