DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Respiratory Devices Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Respiratory Devices Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include technological advancements in the device, increased disposable income and rise in the number of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients (Copd), Tb, and asthma and pneumonia cases.
Based on product type, market is segmented into disposable devices, diagnostic and monitoring devices and therapeutic devices.
By age group, the market is divided into neonatal/pediatric and adults.
On the basis of application, the market is divided into pneumonia, respiratory distress syndrome (RDS), cystic fibrosis, asthma, obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
By end-user, the market segmented into ambulatory care centers, clinics, home care settings and hospitals.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Respiratory Devices Market, By Product Type
5 Respiratory Devices Market, By Age Group
6 Respiratory Devices Market, By Application
7 Respiratory Devices Market, By End-User
8 Respiratory Devices Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Smiths Medical (part of Smiths Group plc)
- ResMed Inc.
- 3M company
- Philips Healthcare
- Medtronic plc
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Intersurgical Ltd
- Getinge AB
- GE Healthcare
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Covidien PLC
- Chart Industries
- Bomimed Inc
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Airsep Corp
- Vyaire Medical Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b6wvwk/global?w=4