DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Turbocharger Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Industrial Turbocharger Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include predictive maintenance strategy, development is strict emission regulations, increasing demand for fuel efficient engines and gasoline engines and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on product, market is segmented into mechanical supercharger, gas wave supercharger and turbocharger.
Depending on end user, market is divided into mining and construction, oil and gas, power, agricultural equipment and marine.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Industrial Turbocharger Market, By Product
5 Industrial Turbocharger Market, By End-User
6 Industrial Turbocharger Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Napier Turbochargers
- Bosch Mahle TurboSystems
- Liaoning Rong Li Turbocharge
- Comp Turbo Technology
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Precision Turbo & Engine
- MAN Diesel Turbo
- HS Turbochargers
- Marine Turbo Engineering Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mz284g/industrial?w=4