DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aluminum Welding Wires Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aluminum Welding Wires Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include use of welding robots and automation of welding processes, inclusion of Ti and Sr in ER4043 aluminum alloy welding wire, innovations in welding technologies, increase in use of alloy 4943 as a file and growth opportunities/investment opportunities
Based on type, market is segmented into 1.0 Kg per plate, 2.0 Kg per plate and 5.0 Kg per plate.
Depending on end user, market is divided into transportation, construction, automotive, transformers and reactors, refrigerator and air conditioning, motor and other end users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- EWM Hightec Welding
- Hilarius Haarlem Holland
- Welding alloys
- Ullrich Aluminum
- Drahtwerk Elisental W. Erdmann
- Metalli Trafilati Laminati
- Hi-Tech Wire Industries
- Gedik Welding
- Air Liquide Welding
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Aluminum Welding Wires Market, By Type
5 Aluminum Welding Wires Market, By End User
6 Aluminum Welding Wires Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pscxcd/global_aluminum?w=4