DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Heart Valve Devices Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Heart Valve Devices Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing usage of stentless tissue valves, rising demand for heart valves in the US, development of novel heart valves and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Based on product, market is segmented into transcatheter heart valves, mechanical heart valves, and biological heart valves.
- Therapeutics segment is further sub-segmented into mitral valves, pulmonary valves and aortic valve.
- Mechanical heart Valves segment is further sub-segmented into mitral valves and aortic valves.
- Biological Heart Valves segment is further sub-segmented into tricuspid valves, mitral valves, aortic valve and pulmonary valves.
Depending on end user, market is divided into ambulatory surgical centers and hospitals.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Heart Valve Devices Market, By Product
5 Heart Valve Devices Market, By End-User
6 Heart Valve Devices Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- Auto Tissue Berlin GmbH
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cryolife, Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences LLC
- Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
- LivaNova, Plc.
- Medtronic, Plc.
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Micro Interventional Devices, Inc.
- Neovasc, Inc.
- On-X Life Technologies, Inc.
- Sorin Group
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- TTK Healthcare Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/67hk9b/global_heart?w=4