DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Bio Pesticides Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Bio-Pesticides Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include zero residue farming, launching and easy registration of new bio pesticides.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into biofungicides, bioinsecticides, bioherbicides, bio nematicides and other types; where biofungicides are further subdivided into microbial biofungicides, biochemicalfungicides, macroorganism; bioinsecticides are again divided into bacillus thuringiensis, metarhizium anisopliae, beauveria bassiana, verticillium lecanii; bio nematicides, subdivisions are biochemicals and microbials, other types are sectioned into predators, pheromones, protozoa, plant-incorporated protectants.
Based on the source, the market is categorized into biochemical pesticides, microbial pesticides and beneficial insects. Microbial pesticides are subdivided into viral, fungal, bacterial, nematode and other microbial pesticides.
Depending on the form, the market is divided into dry and liquid. Dry segment is again classified into dry granules, wettable powder and water-dispersible granules; and liquid is further segregated as emulsifiable concentrate, suspension concentrate and soluble liquid concentrate.
By crop based, the market is classified into oilseeds & pulses, grains & cereals, fruits & vegatables, orchards, grazing & dry land and field crops. Oilseeds & pulses are further again divided into sunflower, soybean and other oilseeds & pulses. Grains & cereals are sub segmented as corn, wheat and other grains & cereals. Fruits & vegetables are again classified into berries, pome fruits, leafy vegetables, root & tuber, vegetables, citrus fruits and other fruits & vegetables.
Based on the non crop based, the market is categorized into turf & ornamental grass and other non crop based. On the basis of application, the market is sectioned into seed treatment, soil treatment, post harvest and foliar spray.
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Bio Pesticides Market, By Type
5 Bio Pesticides Market, By Source
6 Bio Pesticides Market, By Form
7 Bio Pesticides Market, By Crop Based
8 Bio Pesticides Market, By Non Crop Based
9 Bio Pesticides Market, By Application
10 Bio Pesticides Market, By Geography
11 Key Player Activities
12 Leading Companies
- BASF SE
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc.
- Koppert Biological Systems
- American Vanguard Corporation
- Andermatt Biocontrol
- Camson Bio Technologies Ltd
- FMC Corporation
- Arysta LifeScience
- De Sangosse Ltd
- International Pannacea Ltd
- Certis USA LLC
- Bayer CropScience AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lk3v8t/global?w=4