DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Photomedicine - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Photomedicine Market accounted for $322.38 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $477.2 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
Growing geriatric population, increasing awareness related to minimally invasive aesthetic procedures and technological advancements are some of the factors boosting the market growth. In addition, growth in vision problems, increasing prevalence of skin problems are some of the other factors bolstering the market growth. However, huge costs and product safety concerns are anticipated to hamper the market growth.
By application, oncology segment is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to rising prevalence of cancer worldwide. Full Spectrum Light is used in various applications such as surgery, dermatology, cardiology, oncology, and optical diagnostics.
By region, North America commanded the largest share in the global market due to increased desire to retain youth and beauty among population. However, emerging markets such as Brazil, India, Germany, Saudi Arabia and China are anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR due to demand for new therapies for body contouring and other medical conditions.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Dichroic Lamps
- Full Spectrum Light
- Light-Emitting Diodes
- Polychromatic Polarized Light
- Fluorescent Lamps
- Pain Management
- Dental Procedures
- Optical Diagnostics
- Wound Healing
- Other Applications
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Photomedicine Market, By Technology
6 Global Photomedicine Market, By Application
7 Global Photomedicine Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
- Abbott Medical Optics Inc.
- THOR Photomedicine Ltd
- Quantel Medical
- Alma Lasers, Ltd.
- QBMI PhotoMedicine
- Switch Biotech
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Wellman Center for Photomedicine
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Colorado Skin & Vein
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7m5kv2/photomedicine?w=4