DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Neuromorphic Computing Systems Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2018 To 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The neuromorphic computing systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 34.3% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2026.
Modern day technologies such as artificial intelligence, industrial automation and machine learning techniques for robots have up surged the demand for enhanced computing capacities. Neuromorphic computing system is one of the most prominent techniques adopted across various industry verticals in order to carry out critical computing. Neuromorphic computing is a technique for mimicking methodology behavior of human brain neurons in the form of computer chips possessing capability of learning and solving cognitive problems. These computer systems have high computing capacities and prove relatively economical in terms of power consumption when compared to other computing techniques.
The field of neuromorphic technology has been witnessing immense research and development activities. Technical experts, computing system companies and educational universities have been collaborating in order to enhance the performance of neuromorphic computing systems.
Telecom and computing giants including Apple, Inc. and Intel Corporation have been involved in studying neuromorphic chips, designed to behave similarly to human brains for an enhanced artificial intelligence experience. In addition, industrial automation and robotics industry have been striving towards incorporating neuromorphic computing systems in order to achieve better programming and machine learning capabilities. From a commercial point of view, neuromorphic computing systems offer almost limitless applications and are expected to witness higher adoption in the following years.
The neuromorphic computing systems market is still in its nascent stage of development and characterized by several international computing giants dedicated towards the development of advanced systems. Huge investments in terms of capital as well as technology have been committed by these companies in order to expedite the neuromorphic computing technology developments. In addition, prominent players have made collaboration with leading technical universities in order to share knowledge and possible applications of neuromorphic computing systems.
- Ongoing demand for sophisticated and application specific AI systems
- Significant investment by global computing giants towards development of neuromorphic computing systems for numerous applications
- Collaborations, workshops and alliances between computing systems developers and leading universities to enhance the system's functionalities and applications
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Neuromorphic Computing Systems Market Analysis
4. Global Neuromorphic Computing Systems Market Value, By Application, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Mn)
5. Global Neuromorphic Computing Systems Market Value, By Industry Vertical, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Mn)
6. North America Neuromorphic Computing Systems Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Mn)
7. Europe Neuromorphic Computing Systems Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Mn)
8. Asia Pacific Neuromorphic Computing Systems Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Mn)
9. Rest of World (RoW) Neuromorphic Computing Systems Market Analysis, 2016 - 2026 (US$ Mn)
10. Company Profiles
- Applied Brain Research, Inc.
- BrainChip, Inc.
- Brain Corporation
- General Vision, Inc.
- HRL Laboratories, LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Knowm, Inc.
- Numenta, Inc.
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Ltd.
- Vicarious FP
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j36dlv/global?w=4