DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Collaborative Robots - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Collaborative Robots Market accounted for $159.76 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $3957.54 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 58.2% during the forecast period.
Factors such as growing funds in automation, low cost of collaborative robots & high return on investment are fueling the market growth. In contrast, absence of repeatability and capabilities related to faster cycle time is affecting the market. High capacity for robot installations in different countries provides ample of opportunities for market growth.
By Geography, Europe commanded the largest market share attributed to huge disposable income. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR attributed to the increasing demand for collaborative robots. There is growing demand for automotive, machining and metals in emerging countries of Asia pacific such as India and China.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Packaging and Palletizing
- Quality Testing
- Pick and Place
- Gluing and Welding
- Machine Tending
- Other Applications
- Up to 5 Kg
- Between 5 and 10 Kg
- Above 10 Kg
- Metals and Machining
- Furniture and Equipment
- Plastics and Polymer
- Food and Agriculture
- Other Industries
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Collaborative Robots Market, By Application
6 Global Collaborative Robots Market, By Payload Capacity
7 Global Collaborative Robots Market, By Industry
8 Global Collaborative Robots Market, By Component
9 Global Collaborative Robots Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
- MRK-Systeme GmbH
- F&P Robotics AG
- Universal Robots A/S
- Precise Automation, Inc
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- FANUC Corporation
- ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd.
- Rethink Robotics, Inc.
- Energid Technologies Corporation
- KUKA AG
- Techman Robot for Quanta Storage Inc.
- Aubo Robotics Inc.
- KAWADA Robotics Corp.
- YASKAWA Electric Corporation
- Comau S.P.A
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wt429w/collaborative?w=4