DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Orthopaedic Imaging - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Orthopaedic Imaging market is expected to grow from $7.85 billion in 2016 to reach $11.2 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 5.2%.
Growing incidences of several orthopedic disorders, advent of 3D imaging technology and rising preference to portable point-of-care devices are the some of the key factors driving the market growth. However, lack of skilled radiologists and increasing cost of clinical trials are restricting the market. Continuous efforts are being made by research institutes and medical organizations towards the development of advanced imaging devices which also fuels the market growth.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Chronic Disorders
- Bone tumors
- Acute injuries
- Other Applications
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- EOS Imaging Systems
- Conventional radiography
- Scintigraphy (Radionuclide Bone Scan)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA or DXA)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASCs)
- Radiology Centers
By product, X-ray system is the most commonly used widely available diagnostic imaging technique. Geographically, North America is anticipated to witness the largest market share during the forecast period. Advanced healthcare infrastructure, technological advancements and existence of huge market players are the factors contributing to the growth of the market in this region. In addition, Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a faster rate due to growing population and rising occurrence of chronic diseases.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Orthopaedic Imaging Market, By Application
6 Global Orthopaedic Imaging Market, By Product
7 Global Orthopaedic Imaging Market, By End-User
8 Global Orthopaedic Imaging Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (TMSC)
- General Electric Company
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Genesis Medical Imaging Inc.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Sectra AB
- Carestream Health
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Hologic Inc
- ARTANN Laboratories, Inc
- Emovi Inc
- Esaote SpA
- Imaging Equipment Ltd.
- Planmed Oy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljlb2n/global?w=4