DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Allergy Diagnostics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Allergy Diagnostics Market accounted for $3.04 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $7.09 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period.
Factors such as rising healthcare expenses, growing environmental pollution, increasing geriatric population and huge financial burden of allergic diseases are fuelling the market growth. Moreover, rapid growth in health care infrastructure in developing economies is also favoring the market growth. However, stringent regulations and huge capital investments are hampering the allergy diagnostics market.
The assay kits segment commanded the largest share of the global market due to the growing count of allergic diseases. Inhaled allergen type is expected to command the market share owing to inhaling polluted air.
North America dominated the global market owing to the increasing aging population and rising pollution due to urbanization in the region. However, the Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster pace due to the presence of largely untapped market.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Products & Services
- Assay Kits
- Food Allergens
- Seasonal Allergens
- Drug Allergens
- Anaphylaxis/Contact Allergens
- Inhaled Allergens
- Other Allergens
Diagnostic Test Types
- Elimination Diet
- In Vitro Tests
- In Vivo Tests
- Other Diagnostic Test Types
End User Types
- Academic Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Other End Users
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Allergy Diagnostics Market, By Product & Service
6 Global Allergy Diagnostics Market, By Allergen
7 Global Allergy Diagnostics Market, By Diagnostic Test Type
8 Global Allergy Diagnostics Market, By End User
9 Global Allergy Diagnostics Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
- Allercheck Inc.
- Bio-Diagnostics Ltd.
- Danaher Corporation
- Diagenics Ltd.
- ERBA Mannheim Group
- Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics Inc.
- HOB Biotech Group Co. Ltd
- HYCOR Biomedical
- Lincoln Diagnostics Inc.
- Omega Diagnostics Group PLC
- Siemens AG
- SmartPractice Denmark ApS
- Stallergenes Greer
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2hv5h/global_allergy?w=4