DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Gas/LNG Contracts: Structures, Pricing & Negotiation" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Due to the complex geopolitical nature of gas/LNG sourcing and long term nature of gas transactions between buyers and sellers, it is commercially prudent for those involved in this process to know the global gas/LNG supply 1 situation, available methodologies for price determination, contract structure and negotiation techniques. Any misjudgement in any of these areas could result in wrong sourcing decisions, significant adverse financial consequences and legal liabilities.
This course has, therefore, been designed to enable the professionals in the gas sector and gas advisory services to make right sourcing decision, construct gas/LNG contracts and negotiate from a position of strength and knowledge in order to gain a competitive edge in the process.
- Global gas/LNG market and market structure
- Current gas/LNG trading activities in Europe, USA, Asia Pacific, Atlantic and Middle East region
- Principles and formulation of gas/LNG Sales and Purchase Agreement (GSPA)(SPA) and Gas Transportation Agreement (GTA)
- Contract terminology and construction - operational, commercial and legal basis of gas, LNG and Gas Transportation Contracts
- Gas/LNG pricing strategy and price indexation in a competitive gas market
- Contract negotiation - best practice techniques
Key Learning Objectives
- Background knowledge to facilitate gas/LNG sourcing decisions
- Understanding current trends of the gas organisation structure
- Knowledge of the underlying reasons for gas contract terms and conditions
- Sufficient knowledge enabling construction of gas, LNG and gas transportation contracts
- Expertise for contract negotiation
- Techniques of gas/LNG pricing in a competitive market
- Understanding of operation of trading hubs, spot and arbitrage
- Knowledge of transportation tariff determination methodologies
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r9px7k/5_day_course?w=4