TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KEW MEDIA GROUP INC. (TSX:KEW and KEW.WT) (“KEW”) is pleased to announce that it has received shareholder approval for all resolutions voted upon at its annual and special meeting of shareholders held on June 14, 2018.
The voting results for the election of directors were as follows:
|Nominee||% For||% Withheld|
The voting results for the remaining matters were as follows:
- Appointment of Auditor: 98.0% voted for the resolution and 2.0% of the votes were withheld;
- Introduction of Variable Voting Share Structure: 95.0% voted for the resolution and 5.0% voted against;
- Approval of Amended and Restated By-Law No.1: 95.2% voted for the resolution and 4.8% voted against;
- Approval of Omnibus Equity Incentive Plan: 95.0% voted for the resolution and 5.0% voted against; and
- Ratification of RSU and PSU Awards: 90.0% voted for the resolution and 10.0% voted against.
ABOUT KEW MEDIA GROUP INC.
KEW MEDIA GROUP is a leading publicly-listed content company that produces and distributes multi-genre content worldwide. Companies included in the KEW family are the production companies: Architect Films, Awesome Media & Entertainment, Bristow Global Media, Campfire Film & Television, Collins Avenue Productions, Frantic Films, Jigsaw Productions, Media Headquarters, Our House Media, Sienna Films and Spirit Digital Media; as well as the distribution companies: Kew Media Distribution (formerly Content Media Corporation) and TCB Media Rights.
With primary offices in London, Los Angeles, New York and Toronto, the KEW MEDIA GROUP companies develop, produce and distribute more than 1,000 hours of content every year, as well as distribute a library of more than 10,000 hours, to almost every available viewing platform internationally. KEW aspires to offer great content from all over the world to viewers of all ages and tastes. The Company promotes transparency, equality, respect, and inclusiveness and plans to grow with the benefit of people from a wide range of perspectives and backgrounds.