Influencing and persuading all of the internal and external stakeholders - vendors, outsourcing providers, customers and colleagues - in any process are essential elements of managing continuous improvement. Securing the buy-in of individuals where you don't have direct authority can support a drive for operational excellence.
This course delivers great tools and techniques to help you to achieve the best outcomes whilst building and managing excellent business relationships.
Key Topics Covered
- Analysis models and tools
- Who to influence?
- Creating your own stakeholder mapping model
What makes them tick?
- Considerations from stakeholder mapping
- Use of position, knowledge or personal power
- Identify your own preferences
- How are different types influenced?
- How to influence others
- Road map to successful influencing
- Different types of influencing strategies
- Push and pull type behaviours
- Tools, skills and behaviours of effective influencing
- Communication preferences
- Managing conversations with stakeholders
- Selecting communication methodologies to get your messages across
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3c6zht/2_day_course?w=4