Organizations are continually faced with the challenges of developing a confident and competent workforce in order to achieve organizational goals, increase productivity and positive outcomes. Organizational Development training course will help managers realize their importance and role in communications within the company and outside, appreciate the process and the tools and ultimately use them at subsequent situations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the components of an Organizational Development process
- Review managerial motivation and barriers to support OD
- Describe the project plan design implications for OD, the stimuli that can be used to develop deeper
- understanding and benchmarks for the best Organizational Development practice
- Contract the types of training and knowledge management that compliment project designs
- Create a realistic and inspirational...
- Identify a broad action plan focussed on areas of key development
Key Topics Covered:
Defining organization development
- Demystifying the organization and working with organizational models
- Looking at the organization as a whole and thinking in layers'
- The OD Mindset: thinking systemically
- Making sense of OD interventions
Organizational Development concepts and processes
- Intake process
- Transactional Analysis
- Organization Diagnosis
Choosing an organization design model and approach
- Making the case for organization design
- Relating structural choices to business strategy
- Surfacing the risks in the organization design project
- Involving leaders and other stakeholders
- Measuring progress during and after the design work.
Agreeing the programme governance
- Deciding the role of HR in organization design
- Enhancing the effectiveness of training programmes
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vnf93/five_day?w=4