DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wireless Connectivity - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Wireless connectivity market is expected to grow from $18.73 billion in 2016 to reach $34.71 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 9.2%.
Growing demand for smartphones and cloud computing are some of the key factors favouring the market growth. However, absence of uniform communication principles is hampering the market growth. Expanded government financing for quick advancement of IoT and developing demand for cross domain applications are provides huge opportunities for the market growth.
Based on application, consumer electronics is mainly driven by the increase of Internet of Things and machine to machine communication which has been produced a huge market for IoT enabled devices which creates demand for enhanced connectivity technologies to maintain these devices.
North America held the largest market share of the wireless connectivity market owing to its intense research and development in the field of wireless connectivity, huge penetration of Internet of Things, and expansion of number of IoT and cloud start ups in the region.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- IT and Telecommunications
- Consumer Electronics
- Auto motive & Transportation
- Wearable Devices
- Building Automation
- Blueto oth
- Wi-Fi/Blueto oth Smart
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
- Wireless Highway Addressable Remote Transducer Protocol (WHART)
- Blueto oth Smart
- Blueto oth Smart/Ant+
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Cellular Technologies
- Other Connectivity Technologies
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Wireless Connectivity Market, By Application
6 Global Wireless Connectivity Market, By Connectivity Technology
7 Global Wireless Connectivity Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Stmicroelectronics N.V.
- Atmel Corporation
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Nexcom International Co., Ltd.
- Mediatek Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Enocean GmbH
- Intel Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9g7hcj/global_wireless?w=4