The Global Quantum Dots Market accounted for $734.3 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $22,066.36 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 62.6% during the forecast period.
Factors such as rising demand for optimized devices with better performance and resolution quality and ability to emit brighter light increases energy efficiency are fueling the market growth. However, huge price of the technology, small price of competing technologies and use of heavy metals as raw material are hampering the market growth.
By technology, electrochemical assembly is a method to produce quantum dots includes electrochemical processes. It uses an ionic reaction at the edge among a metal and an electrolyte to form a pattern of impulsive nanocrystal formation. The metal that transmits the pattern is then used in a procedure of mesa etching in the development of the quantum dots.
Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a fastest CAGR during the forecast period attributed to huge technological advancements in the region.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- QD Sensors
- QD Lasers
- QD Lighting
- QD Solar Cells
- QD Medical Devices
- QD Light-emitting Devices (LED) Displays
- QD Chips
- Quantum Optics
- QD based security & surveillance
- Renewable Energy
- Colloidal Synthesis
- Electrochemical assembly
- Cadmium-free quantum dots (CFQD)
- Viral Assembly
- Silicon (Si)
- Cadmium Telluride (CdTe)
- Cadmium Selenide (CdSe)
- Indium Arsenide (InAs)
- Cadmium Sulfide (CdS)
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Quantum Dot Market, By Product Type
6 Global Quantum Dot Market, By Application
7 Global Quantum Dot Market, By Technology
8 Global Quantum Dot Market, By Component
9 Global Quantum Dot Market, By Material
10 Global Quantum Dot Market, By Geography
11 Key Developments
12 Company Profiling
- Dow Chemical Company
- Ocean NanoTech LLC
- QD Vision, Inc.
- Altair Nanotechnologies, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Quantum Materials Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Nanoco Technologies Ltd.
- InVisage Technologies, Inc.
- Nexxus Lighting
- QD Laser, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Evident Technologies, Inc.
- LG Display Co. Ltd.
- Nanosys, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fjd3kt/global_quantum?w=4