DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Insulation - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aircraft Insulation market is expected to grow from $7.28 billion in 2017 to reach $12.52 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 6.2%.
Growing deliveries of commercial aircrafts, rising passenger traffic, fading cost of composite materials and increasing demand for lightweight insulation materials are some factors anticipated to stimulate the market growth globally. However, there are few restraints for this market such as strict government regulations and high usage of advanced composite materials.
Based on insulation type, electric insulation segment is expected to dominate the global market owing to its benefits such as systematic management of composites that are temperature sensitive. It prevents overheating of systems and components, manages heat loads and exceedingly important for safe and efficient operation of an aircraft.
Based on geography, North America commanded the largest market share attributed to rising demand for air passenger traffic in developed countries and growing demand for new aircrafts in this region is expected to drive the market.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Ceramic-Based Materials
- Foamed Plastics
- Mineral Wool
- Other Materials
- Thermal Insulation
- Acoustic & Vibration Insulation
- Electric Insulation
- Space Aircraft
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircrafts
- Other Platforms
- Other Applications
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Trend Analysis
4. Porters Five Force Analysis
5. Global Aircraft Insulation Market, By Material
6. Global Aircraft Insulation Market, By Insulation Type
7. Global Aircraft Insulation Market, By Aircraft Platform
8. Global Aircraft Insulation Market, By Application
9. Global Aircraft Insulation Market, By Geography
10. Key Developments
11. Company Profiling
- Polymer Technologies Inc.
- Evonik Industries
- BASF SE
- Triumph Group Inc.
- Duracote Corporation
- Rogers Corporation
- Zodiac Aerospace
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- InsulTech LLC
- PPG Aerospace
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36chxq/world_aircraft?w=4