DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Autonomous Tractors - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Rising in average age regarding farmers in emerging nations, increase effectiveness and productivity by improved crop yields and favourable government schemes for implementation of current agricultural techniques are some of the factors fuelling the market growth.
However, huge initial capital investments and lack of technical knowledge among farmers are hampering the growth of the market. Integration of smart phones through agricultural hardware and software applications for autonomous tractors provides ample of opportunities for the market.
Based on component, Radar segment can resolve the velocity, range and angle of moving objects and be able to work in almost every weather conditions. They are more lucrative than LiDAR systems although more costly compared towards cameras, which makes them a desirable choice to other components considered via manufacturers for incorporation in autonomous tractors.
By farm application, Tillage specify towards the formation of land for increasing different types of crops. Through the advancements in technology and varieties of research & development activities via agronomists, tillage activities are increasingly being finished autonomous for large acre and row crop farming.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- 31-100 HP
- Up to 30 HP
- 101 HP & Above
- Camera/Vision Segments
- Hand-Held Devices
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Seed Sowing
- Other Farm Applications
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Autonomous Tractors Market, By Power Output
6 Global Autonomous Tractors Market, By Component
7 Global Autonomous Tractors Market, By Crop Type
8 Global Autonomous Tractors Market, By Farm Application
9 Global Autonomous Tractors Market, By Solutions
10 Global Autonomous Tractors Market, By Geography
11 Key Developments
12 Company Profiling
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- Deere & Company
- Yanmar Co. Ltd.
- Trimble Inc.
- AGCO Corporation
- Kubota Corporation
- Agjunction Inc.
- AG Leader Technology Inc.
- Raven Industries
- Mahindra and Mahindra Limited
- Dutch Power Company
- Autonomous Tractor Corporation
- Kinze Manufacturing Inc.
- New Holland Agriculture
- Case IH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srjjvb/global_autonomous?w=4