DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Oil Country Tubular Goods - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Oil Country Tubular Goods market accounted for $49.56 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $100.89 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.2%.
Ever-increasing demand and succeeding energy production, rising number of deep water wells, increasing drilling and production activities, growing consumption of premium pipes and advent of technologically advanced pipe are some of the key factors propelling the market growth.
However, factors such as risk associated with the cyclical nature of the tube market, depletion of limited oil and gas, environmental issues and international political and economic instability are inhibiting the market.
By manufacturing process, seamless pipe segment dominated the market due their mechanical properties such as higher tensile strength. Moreover, these pipes also play a significant role in high-pressure drilling environments. An increase in offshore drilling activities that mandate the use of seamless pipes will fuel the prediction for market.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Electric Resistance Welded
- API Grade
- Premium Grade
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Oil Country Tubular Goods Market, By Manufacturing Process
6 Global Oil Country Tubular Goods Market, By Grade
7 Global Oil Country Tubular Goods Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
- ACE O.C.T.G
- United States Steel (USS) Corporation
- TMK Group
- Tenaris SA
- Tata Steel
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- National Oilwell Varco
- MRC Global
- Jindal Steel & Power
- JFE Steel
- Corpac Steel
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvt7gg/global_oil?w=4