DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Overview and Trends of the Feed Probiotics Market in China" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report aims to analyse the general situation and development trend of China's feed probiotics market and to sort out the interview records with selected insiders who are specializing in feed production, livestock and poultry farming in China.
With the increasing awareness of the impact on human bodies and the environment, brought by the application of antibiotics and other chemicals in feed industry, people have searched substitutes for these additives. In the process of research and practice, probiotics have drawn people's attention. Feed probiotics have been widely used as feed additives because they are safe, effective, and environment-friendly without drug resistance, toxicity and residue, and may gradually replace antibiotics.
During the interviews with domestic feed production, livestock and poultry breeding enterprises, they gave a brief introduction to the application of antibiotics, probiotics and breeding technology without antibiotics, and provided insights on related issues in the feed probiotics market in China.
From this report, you will gain the information on the following:
- Current status of Chinese feed probiotics
- Feed production, livestock and poultry breeding enterprises' program of constructing poultry intestinal microecology
- Use of feed probiotics in feed production, livestock and poultry breeding enterprises
- Use of antibiotics in feed production, livestock and poultry breeding enterprises
- Views and progress on the substitution for antibiotics of the feed production, livestock and poultry breeding enterprises
- Understanding and application on feed probiotics of feed production, livestock and poultry breeding enterprises
- Problems in the practical application of feed probiotics
- Influencing factors for the development of feed probiotic industry in recent years
- Future trends of feed probiotics in China
- DaChan Food (Asia) Limited
- Guangdong Shunde Guangshun Feed Co. Ltd.
- Guangxi Chunmao Agriculture & Animal Husbandry Group Co. Ltd.
- Guangxi Dafuhua Husbandry Feed Co. Ltd.
- Guangxi Xintiandi Agriculture & Animal Husbandry Group Co. Ltd.
- Guangxi Yinnong Animal Husbandry Group Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Lihua Animal Husbandry Stock Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Highmade Group Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Xiantan Co. Ltd.
- Shanxi Pingyao Longhai Industrial Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
Introduction and methodology
1 Overview of feed probiotics in China
2 Views of insiders in feed probiotics market in China
4 Feed probiotics trend in China
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6t26t/overview_and?w=4