DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "FTTx Conversion: Worldwide Trends and Forecasts 2017-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Dynamics in fixed broadband markets are changing as growing numbers of subscribers switch to FTTx networks. This report examines how quickly the migration to FTTx is occurring and what the wider implications of this transition are.
This report provides:
- 5-year forecasts for subscriber connection numbers and connection rates for flavors of FTTx and cable (DOCSIS 3.0/3.1) in eight regions and in 64 individual markets
- analysis of the key trends
- drivers and inhibitors of FTTx subscriber growth.
- Subscriber connection numbers
- Subscriber connections per premises passed
- Split by architecture/technology:
- FTTC/VDSL or G.fast
- FTTB/VDSL or G.fast
- FTTP (split into incumbent and alternative operator)
- cable DOCSIS3.0 or 3.1.
The report and accompanying data annex provide forecasts for eight regions and 64 individual countries.
Who Should Read this Report
- This report provides strategic planners with detailed and comprehensive insight into the development of FTTx.
- The report allows strategic planners to understand how quickly subscriber connection rates are likely to grow in the future and how the growth rate has been accelerated in different cases.
- For equipment vendors and component suppliers, it shows the scale of opportunity in FTTx.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kn7snj/worldwide_fttx?w=4