Communications service providers (CSPs) are increasingly adopting various wide-area network software-defined networking (WAN SDN) solutions to deliver on-demand, flexible network services and reduce capex/opex with increased operational automation. This report provides a market sizing and forecast for the CSP WAN SDN market for 2016-2021, broken down by the four WAN SDN approaches, delivery type and region.
This report provides a 5-year forecast for communications service provider (CSP) spending on wide-area network (WAN) software defined networking (SDN) solutions for 2017-2021. It provides details on spending by delivery type, sub-segment and region. The report also provides comparative analyses of the significant vendors in the market.
The report is based on several sources, including:
- strategy reports and other analysis developed during the past year
- interviews with more than 50 CSPs and suppliers worldwide
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
- A detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for CSP spending in the WAN SDN market, split into:
- Four approaches: WAN configurators, SD-WAN, multi-layer control and native SDN
- Two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- An examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- Analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the WAN SDN market
- A detailed market definition
- Recommendations for CSPs and vendors.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS REPORT
- What is the overall size and forecast of the WAN SDN control market and related professional services for the telecoms industry and what drove CSP spending by sub-segment?
- What are the key trends that will influence CSP spending on WAN SDN solutions?
- What are the regional factors that will drive growth?
- Which are the leading vendors and how did they rank in terms of their shares of revenue/CSP spending?
- How will professional services perform during the forecast period?
WHO NEEDS TO READ THIS REPORT
- SDN vendor product managers and business development managers who need an independent third-party view of market opportunity size and timing.
- Market intelligence teams at vendors that want to understand how their competitors compare to each other.
- CSPs that seek insight into the WAN SDN market by spending type, region and technology, as well as the evolving selection of vendor solutions.
- Professional services vendors and systems integrators that want to understand the WAN SDN opportunities over the next 5 years.
- Affirmed Networks
- Brocade (AT&T)
- Inocybe Technologies
- Packet Design
- VMware (VeloCloud)
- Viptela (Cisco)
- Zeetta Networks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3wgvh/worldwide_wan_sdn?w=4