DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Telecoms Services Forecast for Large Enterprises: Emerging Asia-Pacific 2017-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Operator revenue from large enterprises in emerging Asia-Pacific will continue to rise in response to growing availability and demand for data connectivity, IoT and other business services. This report provides a regional outlook for operators, including country views for China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines.
This report provides:
- forecasts for operator services to large enterprises, including fixed and mobile voice and data services and other business services, such as security and cloud services
- an estimate of the total market for new business services and the likely share achievable by operators for each service
- quantification of revenue, connections or users, and ARPU for each service
- demographic data on the number of employees, enterprises and sites within the large enterprise segment
- regional data for emerging Asia-Pacific
- country views for China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines.
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
- Telecoms operators that want to identify key areas for revenue growth for services to large enterprises.
- Vendors that are considering targeting the enterprise market.
- Third-party service providers seeking collaborative relations with operators.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary: Operators' revenue from large enterprises will rise as demand grows for data connectivity, IoT and other business services
- Regional forecasts
- Steady growth will continue for operators' large enterprise revenue as demand for data and new services far exceeds the decline in legacy voice
- Revenue growth for mobile data services in EMAP will offset revenue declines from voice and messaging services
- Fixed service revenue growth is beginning to plateau in EMAP
- Large enterprises will continue to migrate to higher bandwidth services
- The market for other business services continues to grow as enterprises migrate more of their business functions to the cloud
- Key other business services for telecoms operators include co-location and hosting, private cloud, and security
- Country-level forecasts
- China: Demand for fixed data connectivity and other business services will increase alongside rapid growth in IoT deployments
- India: Spend on legacy services remains fairly stable, while IoT deployments will grow rapidly
- Indonesia: Retail revenue for operators will show steady growth as IoT deployments continue apace
- Malaysia: Overall revenue will stabilise as voice services decline, but other business services and IoT deployments will gain traction
- Philippines: Other business services will contribute to continued revenue growth as voice markets decline
- Forecast methodology and assumptions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwz9dg/asiapacific?w=4