DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period.
Factors such as reconfiguration needs from consumer electronics and declining prices of LCD display are driving the market growth. The constant focus of manufacturers towards automated driving and the increase in number of OEMs will fuel the demand for bigger instrument clusters during the forecast period.
Partially reconfigurable instrument cluster segment commanded the largest market share during the forecast period. Growing usage of hybrid car instrument clusters by automotive OEMs to distinguish features in diverse automobiles will assist in the growth of this segment.
By Geography, Europe is expected to generate highest revenue owing to the existence of top brands such as BMW, Audi, and Mercedes-Benz in this region.
- Partially Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster
- Fully Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster Market, By Type
6 Global Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster Market, By Geography
7 Key Developments
8 Company Profiling
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Alpine Electronics
- Japan Display Inc.
- Nippon Seiki
- Continental AG
- Innolux Corporation
- Mentor Graphics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v5vgrc/automotive?w=4