DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Cold Chain Logistics Industry Report, 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China's cold chain logistics market will be worth RMB512.9 billion, expecting a CAGR of 14.7% between 2017 and 2022.
The market demand for food cold chain is on a steady rise in the wake of rapid development of China's economy, the accelerated process of urbanization as well as the changes in the structure of residents' food consumption. In the meantime, the governments at all levels have been investing more in construction of cold chain infrastructure, being conductive to the fast development of cold chain logistics.
In 2017, the market size of cold chain logistics in China rose to RMB258.8 billion, showing a CAGR of 20.5% during 2010-2017. As the cold chain policy and standards grow clear in China, the rising of fresh food e-businesses and the deepening of financial innovation will facilitate progresses in the cold chain logistics industry in the future.
In China, the demand for cold chain logistics comes mainly from agricultural products including meat, aquatic products, quick-frozen food, fruits & vegetables, and dairy products. In 2017, cold chain circulation transport in China reached 417.63 million tons, an upsurge of 13.8% from a year earlier, and it is expected to report 618.08 million tons in 2022, with an estimated AAGR at 8.2% during 2017-2022.
Based on cold chain circulation transport, fruits & vegetables cold chain is the biggest market segment for the moment, while the demand for cold chain of aquatic products is growing rapidly. With the growing maturity of cold chain technologies, these two kinds of products will seize more market shares. Additionally, pharmaceuticals, particularly vaccines, blood products and diagnostic reagents will be a key growth engine of cold chain logistics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Cold Chain Logistics in China
2. Major Industry Policies
3. Development of Cold Chain
4. Development of Cold Chain Logistics in Key Regions
5. Cold Chain Logistics Industry Segments
6. Cold Storage Market
7. Cold Chain Operators
8. Refrigerated Truck Market
9. Refrigerated Truck Manufacturers
10. Refrigeration Equipment Market
11. Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturers
- Xianyi Holdings
- Henan Zhongpin Food Share Co., Ltd.
- Henan Xianyi Supply Chain Co., Ltd.
- ZM Logistics
- Shandong Gaishi Farming Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Nonstaple Food Group
- Zhenjiang Hengwei Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd.
- Swire Cold Chain Logistics Co. Ltd.
- Guangdong Swire Cold Chain Logistics Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Speed Fresh Logistics Co., Ltd.
- CJ Rokin Logistics and Supply Chain Co., Ltd.
- Bright Real Estate Group Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Jin Jiang International Industrial Investment Co., Ltd
- Shanghai Xintiantian Dazhong Cold Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Sinotrans Ltd.
- Chengdu Silverplow Low-temperature Logistics
- HNA Cold Chain
- Beijing Er Shang Group
- Tianjin Fisheries Group
- Liaoning Dalian Ocean Fishery Group
- Hangzhou NF United Meat Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Wandun Cold Storage Logistics Co., Ltd
- BeiQi Foton Motor Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd. (JAC)
- Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Qingling Motors
- FAW Jiefang
- Henan Bingxiong Special Vehicle Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- CIMC Vehicles (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Refrigeration Co., Ltd
- Yantai Moon Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Baier Cold-Chain Polyurethane Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zhengzhou Kaixue Cold Chain Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Tielong Container Logistics Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/226t9s/china_cold_chain?w=4