DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transcriptomics Market by Technology, Products & Services, Application, and End User - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Transcriptomics Market was valued at $3,130 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $4,658 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the study period.
Transcriptomics is the study of entire set of RNA transcripts produced by the genome of any organism. Increase in advancements in the field of transcriptomics such as extensive use of RNA-sequencing and rise in application of transcriptomics, which includes drug discovery is expected to drive the growth of the transcriptomics market. In addition, rise in funding and grants by various private and government organizations have further stimulated the market growth. However, certain drawbacks of RNA sequencing and lack of skilled professionals are expected to restrain the market growth.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global transcriptomics market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Fluidigm Corporation
- Illumina, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- Qiagen N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Transcriptomics Market, By Technology
Chapter 5 Transcriptomics Market, By Products & Services
Chapter 6 Transcriptomics Market, By Application
Chapter 7 Transcriptomics Market, By End User
Chapter 8 Transcriptomics Market, By Region
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rzf77d/global?w=4