DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Enteric Disease Testing - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Enteric Disease Testing Market accounted for $4.02 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $5.33 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 4.1%.
Factors such as growing occurrence of enteric bacterial infection, increasing technological advancements in the field of molecular diagnostics and rising medical testing for enteric disease are fueling the market growth.
However, rising awareness in developing nations and strict regulations are hampering the growth of the market. Expanding in molecular diagnostics based enteric disease testing is one of the new opportunities for the growth of the market.
North America commanded the largest market share attributes to huge demand for molecular diagnostic tests and the high level of enteric disorder awareness among the population.
- Viral Enteric Disease
- Bacterial Enteric Disease
- Parasitic Enteric Disease
- Other Disease Types
- Conventional Testing
- Immunoassay Testing
- Molecular Diagnostic Testing
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Information Technology
- Gel Microdroplets
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Differential Light Scattering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Flow Cytometry
- Other Technologies
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Physician Offices
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Enteric Disease Testing Market, By Disease Type
6 Global Enteric Disease Testing Market, By Technology
7 Global Enteric Disease Testing Market, By End User
8 Global Enteric Disease Testing Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
- Becton, Dickinson & Company
- Bio Rad Laboratories
- Alere Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Trinity Biotech
- Biomerica Inc.
- Coris BioConcept
- Meridian BioSceinces
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p2bk9m/global_enteric?w=4