DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Infection prevention & Control Market: By Infections; By Antimicrobial Drugs; By Accessories & Equipment; By End User & By Geography - Forecast 2014-2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Infection prevention and Control (IPC) is a rapidly growing field in the healthcare industry. The proper usage of the IPC products all across the globe has the potential to revolutionize the complete healthcare industry, making it disease free. The market opportunity for IPC is promising, yet conflicting financial Incentives has created uncertainty on how stakeholders can capitalize. The market for Infection prevention is estimated to increase with a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period 2015-2020.
Infection prevention and control is the major and significant step in the development and maintenance of products in the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, and food & beverage industries. The adoption of various means of personal protective equipment, disinfection, sterilization and in-house sterilization procedures by hospitals and end users industries has revolutionized the healthcare industry. Sterilization and disinfection protect different products and materials from being contaminated by microbes. The disinfection and sterilization market is going to expand with a CAGR of 6.2% during the period under study.
The North American region has been concentrating on relatively easy commercial drugs which were driven by the increase in chronic diseases. This has led to the development of vaccines, since these are specific for a particular infection. The cost of the vaccines varies as per the infected microbes. Thus, followed by anti-bacterial drugs, vaccines show the highest growth rate of 4.8% towards the increasing demand of anti-microbial drugs, where most patients would be managed with a short course of therapy in comparison to the generic antibiotics.
- Abbott Laboratories (Abbott Diacnostics)
- Ansell Limited
- Bard (CR) Incorporated
- Becton, Dickinson And Company
- Covidien Plc
- Getinge Group
- Hollister Incorporated
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co
- Siemens Ag
- Supermax Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- 3M Company
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Infection Prevention & Control - Market Overview
2. Global Infection Prevention & Control Market - Executive Summary
3. Global Infection Prevention & Control - Market Landscape
4. Global Infection Prevention & Control - Market Forces
5. Global Infection Prevention & Control Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Infection Prevention & Control Market - By Infections
7. Global Infection Prevention & Control Market - By Anti-Microbial Drugs
8. Infection Prevention & Control Market - By Accessories and Equipment
9. Global Infection Prevention & Control Market - By End User Industry
10. Global Infection Prevention & Control Market - Regulatory Scenario
11. Global Infection Prevention & Control Market - Geographic Analysis
12. Market Entropy
13. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nmk8sx/global_infection?w=4