TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--UniPrint.net announced today the release of their newest update to their enterprise print management software, UniPrint Infinity Version 10. This update marks the most innovative update to the UniPrint Infinity platform since its creation, with new integrations and intuitive tools to help guide organizations towards digital transformation.
UniPrint Infinity, at its core, is a PDF-based Universal Printer Driver with one web based management platform for secure pull printing, mobile printing, serverless (IP) printing and Cloud enablement. Added features such as High Availability, Statistics and Archiving, and Healthcare Printing Suite allow for even greater redundancy and security.
“As more and more businesses move to a software defined approach to meet their printing needs, UniPrint is a key enabler for our print server solutions. UniPrint Infinity v10 solves all printing concerns under one management platform. It’s a clear game changer in the world of printing in IT,” – Chas Purewall, CEO, Softstream Solutions Ltd
Some of the most exciting new features in V10 include:
- Web Console: User-friendly multi-level online console allowing access to UniPrint’s management console. Allows any browser based device to access the web console without installing any application.
- Security: Multi-level administration allowing members of the admin team different levels of access in managing and supporting the printing infrastructure.
- Mobile Support: Users can locate and release print jobs from their mobile device, through QR codes, NFC and iBeacon.
- User Control: Users can manage their own print jobs sent to the UniPrint VPQ within their user session and through ePRINTit printing to public printing locations.
- Serverless Printing: Supports direct IP printing and allows admin to centrally manage all their desktop, VDI and mobile print environments in one place.
The biggest benefit of v10 is providing customers with choice and flexibility by being print vendor and environmentally agnostic. The update also provides different licensing options, better user experience for ease of use, multiple architecture options, and BYOD options.
“UniPrint saves Capito and our clients’ time and expense. UniPrint is a clear leader in the software-defined print market and we will continue to offer their cloud print solution within our solutions portfolio,” – Robert Pate, Head of Sales and Marketing, Capito
UniPrint Infinity™ products focus on simplifying IT management, improving workflow, reducing costs, and increasing security around enterprise printing operations. It enables system administrators to spend less time managing print-related services while increasing end user workflow.
UniPrint Infinity software optimizes printing functionality, minimizes printer management, improves print security, reduces bandwidth consumption, and enables anywhere, anytime, any device printing across different platforms for end users.