DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Patient Engagement Solutions Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Patient Engagement Solutions Market is expected to witness market growth of 19.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Efficient healthcare delivery and advanced healthcare solutions is expected to contribute to the market growth in Europe. Publicly funded systems, such as the National Health Services (NHS) in the UK and policies including the Dossier Medical Personnel in France are is expected to further add to the growth of patient engagement solutions in the European region.
- Based on component the market is segmented into Hardware, Software, and Service.
- Based on delivery model, the market is categorised into on-Premise, Web based, and Cloud based.
- Therapeutics segment includes chronic diseases, Fitness, Women's Health, Mental Health, and Others.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into Payers, Providers, and Individual Users.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into Social Management, Health Management, Home Healthcare Management, and Financial Health Management.
- Based on countries, the Patient Engagement Solutions market segments the market into Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. Europe Patient Engagement Solutions Market
Chapter 4. Europe Patient Engagement Solutions Market by Delivery Model
Chapter 5. Europe Patient Engagement Solutions Market by Application
Chapter 6. Europe Patient Engagement Solutions Market by End user
Chapter 7. Europe Patient Engagement Solutions Market by Therapeutics
Chapter 8. Europe Patient Engagement Solutions Market by Country
Chapter 9. Company Profiles
- Mckesson Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Athenahealth, Inc.
- Orion Health
- GetWellNetwork, Inc.
- Lincor Solutions
- Get Real Health
- Oneview Healthcare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4sjxh8/patient?w=4