DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Biologics Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2018 To 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The biologics market was valued at US$ 254.9 Bn in 2017, and expected to reach US$ 580.5 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Global biologics market exhibits remunerative growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026 due to presence of around 800 biologics in pipeline. The growth attributed is due to incessant expansion in product portfolio with increasing demand for biologics across the globe. Rising prevalence of chronic diseases, unremitting research and development activities and continuous investment in biologics contribute to the overall market growth.
Key Market Movements
- Globally, biologics market continues to witness a lucrative growth with a CAGR of 9.5% for the period from 2018 to 2026
- Presence of an extensive product portfolio and above 800 pipeline molecules, contributed to the overall growth of the market
- Among all the products available, recombinant therapeutic proteins maintains dominancy comprehending larger market share during the period from 2016 to 2026
- The introduction of new cellular and gene therapy namely CAR-T cell provides better therapeutic outcome. Furthermore, research activities in this area contributes to the overall market growth during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Preface
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Global Biologics Market: Dynamics and Future Outlook
Chapter 4. Global Biologics Market, by Product, 2016-2026 (US$ Bn)
Chapter 5. Global Biologics Market, by Disease, 2016-2026 (US$ Bn)
Chapter 6. Global Biologics Market, by Geography, 2016-2026 (US$ Bn)
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- AbbVie, Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- Amgen, Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrw9rd/global_biologics?w=4