The in-depth reports focus on the top country markets worldwide for general industrial coatings and include detailed key data points including market shares, product segments and prices/values.
The reports provide, by country, consumption estimates in both volume and value for general industrial coatings, with 2017 as the base year and forecasts to 2022.
The information in the reports is based on a comprehensive programme of interviews with key players in each country, backed up by thorough secondary research and an in-house database of global paints and coatings market data.
- General Finishes: Toys, utensils, furniture panels, manufacturing/factory machinery, tools, decorative pieces, clothes, sports materials, bathroom fixtures, etc.
- Coil & Extrusion: Building, appliances, automotive components, cans, etc.
- 3C (Domestic appliances and consumer electronics): Refrigerators, dishwashers, boilers, ovens, microwaves, radiators, computers, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, etc.
- Metal Packaging: Canned food, canned drinks, aerosols, paints, etc.
- Road Marking: Road marking paints including thermoplastics.
Market Volumes in Metric Tonnes and Detailed Prices by Type of Resin & Application System (Country Trends 2011/2017 and Forecasts to 2022).
Segmentations and Price Breakdowns by:
- Resin (Pure Acrylic, Alkyds, Epoxy, Polyesters, Polyurethane, Others)
- Application System (Radiation-Cured, Powder, Water-based, Solvent-based)
Key Topics Covered
- FR Coatings Background
- Imp/Exp: Other Paints & Varnishes
- Foreword - General Industrial Coatings
- FR General Industrial Coatings
- FR General Finishes
- FR Coil & Extrusion
- FR Metal Packaging
- FR Road Marking
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwn8gd/general?w=4