DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North-East Asian Steel Production Capacity Databook 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Full coverage of North Asia steel making capacity by plant and by equipment types.
Why should you consult this product?
- Covering 255 plants
- Detailed capacity segmentation by around 20 equipment by plant
- Information about the future planned capacity
- All data is available in excel and ready for customised analysis
Who should buy this product?
- Steel producers
- Steel service centre, distributors and traders
- Suppliers of raw materials such as iron ore, metallurgical coal, scrap and, ferroalloys
- End users of flat steel such as automotive, construction and packaging
- Suppliers of equipment and machinery
- Financial institutions
- Government bodies
Why this analyses is robust and authoritative?
- Key stakeholders in the industry are constantly consulted and their views are incorporated in the analysis
Key Topics Covered:
- Japan steel production capacity by plant and equipment
- South Korea steel production capacity by plant and equipment
- Taiwan steel production capacity by plant and equipment
Capacity by Equipment
- Blast furnace
- Total liquid Steel
- Total semi-finished steel
- Wire rod
- Merchant bar
- Total long products
- Hot-rolled Coil
- Cold-rolled Coil
- Total flat products
- Electro galvanised/Hot-dip galvanised
- Colour Coating
- Total coated products
- South Korea
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v53tp2/northeast_asian?w=4