DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cyclin Dependent Kinase 9 - Pipeline Review, H1 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Cyclin Dependent Kinase 9 (Tat Associated Kinase Complex Catalytic Subunit or C 2K or Cell Division Cycle 2 Like Protein Kinase 4 or Cell Division Protein Kinase 9 or Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase PITALR or CDK9 or EC 22.214.171.124 or EC 126.96.36.199).
The report reviews targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities.
The report reviews key players involved in targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
The report assesses targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
The report reviews latest news and deals related to targeted therapeutics.
- Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bayer AG
- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Jyant Technologies Inc
- MEI Pharma Inc
- Tolero Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Vichem Chemie Research Ltd
- ViroStatics srl
Key Topics Covered
- Report Coverage
- Therapeutics Development
- Products under Development by Stage of Development
- Products under Development by Therapy Area
- Products under Development by Indication
- Products under Development by Companies
- Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
- Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Drug Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/prtpkr/cyclin_dependent?w=4