The NACHA Operating Rules need to be followed by all financial institutions who process ACH transactions. This webinar will provide all the details necessary to help them stay in compliance with all the changes coming in 2018.
This webinar will outline the upcoming 2018 NACHA rule changes and review in detail the significant 2017 changes.
The topics covered will include: the new and recently approved third-party sender registration rule details, effective in 2017; 2016 significant rules changes including unauthorized entry charges for ODFIs, changes to return thresholds for ODFI, and Same Day ACH requirement (which is a three-phase process Sept 2016 through to Mar 2018).
Areas Covered in the Webinar
- 2017 third-party sender registration - new rule with details
- 2016 significant changes and how they affect each participant
- Details on the return thresholds and the rules enforcement process surrounding them
- Charges for unauthorized entries, what are the return reason codes to monitor
- Disclosure requirements for POS entries
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnqfsz/new_2018_nacha?w=4