DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Content Protection Market - By Type, Application, Industry, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Content Protection Market had a value of 1.76 Billion USD in 2017and it is estimated to grow to 2.14 Billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 3.31% between 2017 and 2023.
The Global Content Protection market is expected to be dominated by Asia-Pacific region during the forecast period. The North America takes the second place followed by EMEA (Europe, the Middle & East Africa). The growth depends on the extent of adoption to smart devices and spending capabilities of people in these regions.
The growth of the Global Content Protection Market is mainly due to the extensive use of consumer electronic devices. The increase in growth is also due to growing internet use, use of IPTVs and satellite TVs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Porter's 5 Forces
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Content Protection Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
5.1. Digital rights management (DRM)
5.2. Conditional access system (CAS)
6. Global Content Protection Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
6.1. Internet Services
6.2. Media Content
7. Global Content Protection Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Industry
7.1. IT & Telecom
7.3. Media and Entertainment
8. Global Content Protection Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
10.2. Adobe Systems
10.3. China Digital TV Holding
10.4. Cisco Systems
10.8. Kudelski Group
11. Industry Structure
11.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations
11.2. Investment Opportunities
12. Global Content Protection Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hgmwhn/global_content?w=4