DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "UAE Whey Protein Powder Market By Type (Whey Protein Concentrate Powder, Whey Protein Isolate Powder and Whey Protein Hydrolysate Powder), By Distribution Channel (Offline Vs. Online), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to research, the whey protein powder market is projected to reach $9.7 million by 2023 UAE.
Whey protein powder is becoming increasingly popular among the younger generation who are getting more inclined towards a fit and healthy lifestyle. Moreover, growing trend of endurance sports activities and other sports such as kickboxing and martial arts, which require high levels of fitness is also expected to drive the market for whey protein powder in the country during forecast period.
Additionally, owing to increasing influence of westernization, number of people going to gyms is also rising in the UAE, thereby positively influencing the country's whey protein powder market.
The report discusses the following aspects of whey protein powder market in UAE:
- Whey Protein Powder Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Whey Protein Concentrate Powder, Whey Protein Isolate Powder and Whey Protein Hydrolysate Powder), By Distribution Channel (Offline vs. Online)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Glanbia Plc
- MusclePharm Corporation
- Iovate Health Sciences International Inc.
- Dymatize Enterprises LLC
- Universal Nutrition Corporation
- Labrada Bodybuilding Nutrition, Inc.
- Cytosport, Inc.
- Atlantic Multipower UK Limited
- Abbott Laboratories Inc
- General Nutrition Centers, Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Whey Protein Powder Market Overview
6. UAE Whey Protein Powder Market Outlook
7. UAE Whey Protein Isolate Powder Market Outlook
8. UAE Whey Protein Concentrate Powder Market Outlook
9. UAE Whey Protein Hydrolysate Powder Market Outlook
10. Supply Chain Analysis
11. Import - Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. UAE Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/33hdrc/9_7_million_uae?w=4